Caravan & Marine Barbecues have been manufacturing purpose built, high quality stainless steel, gas barbecues (grills) since 1995. They are designed for use on Boats, Caravans, RVs and for camping.
What separates us from the competition?
All our barbecues are certified for use by the Australian Gas association. They have two independent burners, creating a minimum of 20,000 BTUs… which means they’re “HOT” and include a viewing window so you can see what you’re cooking.
But most important of all…. you’re paying for a barbecue with a 25 year reputation and a 5 year warranty, not an expensive TV advertising campaign!
To further enhance the use of our barbecues we also manufacture a variety of accessories. Mounting options are available to attach our Galleymate barbecues to your boat; or for our caravanning enthusiasts, we have slide systems to install the Sizzler barbecues for ease of use. With the addition of our cooking rack you can use our Sizzler barbecues as a cook top or oven plus we even have purpose built baking dishes.
Having trouble placing an order simply email email@example.com or telephone 02 4981 9859.
Office hours are
Monday to Thursday 9am to 3pm
We are open to the public, all visits to our show room are by appointment to avoid disappointment!
Orders are dispatched by our factory team Twice a Week.
- We are award winners for innovative design
- Our barbecues are all stainless steel construction, including the burners, that’s why we can give a five year warranty!
- Now all BBQS have Flame Failure
- You can use our barbecues as a cooktop and oven (with our optional cooking rack)
- We believe we are the only manufacturer of two burner marine and caravan barbecues in the world
- Separate burners mean better temperature control and more controllable heat
- 20,000 BTUs – the best some of our competitors can provide is 8,000 to 10,000 BTUs
- Large viewing window – monitor what’s cooking, no need to open and close the lid and lose valuable heat
- Large removable drip tray, no mess